Wednesday, June 6, 2012

Upcoming Radio Interview

This Friday Evening, I will be a guest on Scott Terry's Christian Farm and Homestead Radio to talk about my Kerry and Dexter project. Scott is a dairy farmer in northern New York who  is dedicated to both breeding, and the history of Jersey Cattle. I have had the pleasure of trading emails with him for years, but this will be the time we have ever had a chance to speak. Scott has a weblog that I follow here, and I bet the conversation will lead into some other interesting agrarian topics. If you would like to join us, follow the link above and call in Friday night.

1 comment:

  1. Sounds like a good way to spend a Friday night! I appreciated Scott's podcast on the Family Cow, Episode 4. Learned some good tips about cattle fencing.

    ReplyDelete